Please...

Dear Viewers,
I shared my stories, my flash fiction, or my flash true story.
So, please do not copy what is written here. If you want to copy, please provide the name of the author and the source.

Don't be a silent reader, please!
Tinggalkan jejakmu disini ^^

Thanks ^^

Sabtu, 03 Desember 2011

Playgirl VS Playboy


Love. What is love? Why we called it ‘love’? Why not ‘beautiful’ or ‘ulgy’? Sometimes, my mind never get the answer for my own questions. Is it too hard to find the answer? Yes is it...
                And now, I am in position where I am not believe in such a thing like that. I never trust in someone like I trust you. I really love you, before... But, why you betray me?
                You said to me that you always love me, ‘till forever. You won’t made me broke up. But, looke what you have done. You made a tsunami inside. Aarrgghhh! You can driving me insane!
                In the mirror, I look myself. I am not ugly and I have a baby face, and also I haven’t an agne in my face. I think is enough to get a ‘good-looking’ boy out there. Yeah, it’s time to remove you from my heart, mind and also my life! Good bye silly boy.
                Next day, I am prepare to go to my new school. Did you know that I am in senior high school now? Ahh, it’s really unbelieveable! Since a week ago, I have planned to get a silly cute boy in the first day. I will put my all energy to showing my inner beauty.
                Successfully! I shouted in my self. It is ten o’clock when I see a boy like in my dream : Cute, tall, good-looking, have a enchanted smile and a big wallet in his pocket—I mean money. My charming prince!
                He approach me with his smile and gently. Ahh, he’s really seize my attention.
                “Hi!” He speak with his heaven voice.
                “Hi!”
                “Are you are a new student? Nice to meet you.”
                “Yeah, nice to meet you, too. But, I am not the only one.” I look at my new friends around me. He smile like a children. It’s so funny.
                “I know. But, you are the most interest.” His face turn red.
                “Hahahaha you are too honest.” I said.
                “May I know your name, princess?”
                “Uhm, you are really a philanderer!”
                “So?”
                “Okay, my name is Lala. And you?”
                “Lalala...la..lala...” He play a melody. And he say, “Nice name! My name is Alice.”
                “Thank you. By the way, your name is Alice? A-L-I-C-E?” I spell his name clearly.
                “Yeah, you can laugh as loud as you want!” He shy with his name.
                I stop to laugh quickly. “Sorry...”
                “No problem...” He look enjoy with my reaction. Uhm, maybe he is a good boy.
                “My moomy named me ‘Alice’ because she really want a pretty daughter in her home. But, lucky is not in her side. And she name me like a girl.”
                “Nice story, nice mother. I thought your mother is a nice mom.”
                “You want to meet her?”
                It’s too fast, I think. But, I don’t want to dissapoint his heart. “Next time, maybe.”
                With a enchanted smile, he leave me when the bell is ringing.
                In the next day, I see he tempt my classmate, Andrea. He too cool to get my friend’s attention. As qiuckly as possible, Andrea fall in love with him. I know it and won’t be sick because of that problem. I can get another silly cute boy out there. Don’t call me ‘Lala’ if I can’t get what I want!
                5 minutes later, with my slanting eyes, I look him—the next charming prince who wanna make me happy with his money. And I’ll playing with his heart!

1 komentar:

  1. iya donge crpen e pke bhs ing.lbh kliatan gmn gtu.tp syang e q gtw artine.haha

    BalasHapus

Thankyou for reading


sincerely,
Mensiska J. Suswanto